This year we are truly thankful for our wonderful family and friends and that we get to do what we love! As we get ready to sit down with our families for a delicious meal, we wanted to share a few images of our final Thanksgiving Easy Rustic Glam tablescape (that we hinted at yesterday).
The final set up was quick and easy, so this is a great set-up to copy next year (or for your next dinner party!) Here's what you need:
- Placements - We actually got these "placemats" from a paper supply store - they are supposed to be for scrap-booking, but they were the perfect size (and price!) for our table.
- Pumpkins (and optional metallic spray paint) - As we mentioned yesterday, the only time-consuming part of this project was spray-painting the pumpkins. But you could cut down on the time by only spray-painting a few pumpkins and placing them in the center of the table. Or, you could save yourself the trouble and keep the pumpkins au natural. (Maybe add extra metallic accents via vases or other decor).
- Small votive candle holders - We picked ones with metallic accents.
- Name tags - You can pick up pre-made name tags or make some yourself with craft paper.
- Cloth napkins - These add color to the table - and your guests will need them anyway!
- A natural garland to lay across the center of the table - We also paired the extra leaves with the name tags as an added accent at each place settings.
- A small bouquet for the center of the table - Any flowers will work for this bouquet, just choose flowers that match the color scheme for the rest of your table.
Let us know what you think! Did you like the final setting? What would you add or do differently? (We need to start collecting ideas for next year!)
E + M